| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mzimba in November is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Mzimba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mzimba, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mzimba:
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Chitipa, Malawi - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) N
- Misamfu, Zambia - 325.7 kms (202.4 miles) NW
- Isoka, Zambia - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) NNW
- Kasama, Zambia - 328.3 kms (204 miles) NW
- Mpika, Zambia - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) W
- Lundazi, Zambia - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) SW
- Chipata, Zambia - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) SSW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) SSW